Kayak & Paddleboard Rental Rules
- You must be at least 18 years old or have a parent or guardian sign the rental agreement for your rental.
- Rental period minimum is 2 hours. The last rental of the day will be two hours before sunset.
- A valid Drivers License or State Issues current ID must be left as collateral during the rental period.
- No pets allowed.
- Any loss of equipment must be settled at end of rental period.
- Payment can be via Major Charge Card, Noble Gift Card, Cash or Check. No refunds on rentals.
- All rentals must be returned by 7pm weather permitting.
- When a Kayak is returned late a $5.00 Late Fee will be charged in addition to the hourly rental fee.